Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Current State Of Mind

I feel really cold.
I meant seriously I feel like I haven't felt anything for anyone.
Guys are just so disappointing.
You know, they're gonna do anything and say anything
to get into your pants.
And when they realize they can't get you
they would start opening up
and show his disappointing real self.
Fuck it, like Im happy as long as Im thin
and I still make money and have my friends.
I just don't see myself finding someone
good enough for me.
I mean, this break up thing has made
my standard goes way up there.
Like I can't let myself getting disappointed by the same things again.
So seriously bye-bye to insecure boys.
Boys who lacks of determination and don't work hard.
Immature boys. I supposed younger is alright, but MATURE.
I don't want boys who's still in their druggie phase.
I don't like haters.
The good things about being 24 is...
I feel like I finally meet more mature people
and these people can see and appreciate me (because Ive always been
more mature than my real age)
I keep imagining myself being with someone
who is so awesome and someone who intimidate
and at the same time look after me.
And when I think of my past relationship
I really think I was such a good loving boyfriend.
Seriously. And Im hotter when Im in a relationship :)
Well, hopefully I would meet him one day.
But right now I should just focus on fixing my heart.

No comments: