Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 so far...

This year so far;

secured my position as one of the key supervisors,
made peace with my ex by finally
having a proper chat about our break up.
Having a crush on someone
Went to the Horrors just because he was going.
Went on a date for fun (with a different guy)
Saved enough money
and had the best time in my life in Tokyo
Shopped til I dropped in Tokyo
Saw snow for the first time in my life
and I did it all on my own.

I cooked more and declared
that it is one of my hobbies!
Got cook books for my birthday
I was convinced that I was so madly in love
again, after a long long time
with this guy, who is sooo different
problem is he was a player
and he got me so miserable
oh well at least I feel again at last

Kissed a straight French guy

Got super insecure after The Architect
didn't choose me,
And started some sort of a metaphysical crisis
and that leads to a French class
and that leads to an illustration class.
And that leads to thinking that I should
discover myself again.

I cut 2 people out of my life
bad bad bad influence.

I turned 25!
Quarter of a century.

I worked so hard, I was considered
to overtaken my manager's job.
But then I get tired of it
I get myself thinking and considering
other things in the future.

A guy rejected me for a friend
a friend sort of betrayed me.
Again insecure
but Im getting better.

Giving the Architect a second chance
and we became friends, and kissing
but best thing is realising how he's not
how he is in my head.
I realised that it's not worth it
and that he is not for me.
That's the end of the story with
my biggest crush this year.

And now, planning to go to a friend's place
for NYE, and may be going somewhere else later
you know, I want to challenge myself, and
have more fun in 2011.
So please I can't wait to start the fun!

No comments: