Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday I'm Still In Love

I've been okay
I've been fine, I think I'm slowly forgetting everything
and I'm seeing the bigger picture. I'm seeing the reality.
The fact is, we are never gonna happen.
I've been fine. Really fine.
But I would be lying if I say that I don't care anymore
I'd be lying if I say that you never come across my mind.
As a matter of fact, I'm fine, but I still think about it.
I still wonder why things can't be just fine, just the way
I dream about it.
Just go, please go, do what you like.
Oh well, I'm pushing you out of my head again.
Because I can't do this forever.

Love, b.

4 comments:

A Kid Named TR3! said...

hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 190. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back


Also check out my other blog www.akidnamedtre.tumblr.com follow if you can

Fe d e rico Zarathustra said...

80¨s

Budiuta said...

moviing on.. to the next babe.... is soo good to hear uu draa..

DeVita said...

Hey there in aussieland! Bumped into ur blog and loved it! I used to live in Melbs few years ago — now back to Europe… anyway will follow ur blog, check mine out too :-) I just started it off not long ago so comments are weeeelcome.