Saturday, August 30, 2008

No InnerPeace At The Moment

Hey Ho's

Im just totally annoyed with shit. I dunno I feel grumpy. I hate this shitty keyboard im using atm. Fuck that shit, i wanna just break it. And excuse my fucking swearing. I dont even know what else Im gonna say. BUt Im thinking of changing my Blog's name, like I want something realer. Something real you know. Its like not just talking shit and being like supposedly good things, I wanna just be real not like some highschool kids talk. Nothing like Tyra Banks Show, just being able to say if you're fat, you're fat, instead of "one of my mission is to change people's perspective about beauty." Just say it, Kiss My Fat Ass.

I'm gainning weight like crazy. I can finally say, I used to be one of those lucky people who eats a lot and stay thin. Ah shut me up, im trying that french diet.

I dont like people who just say things for the sake of being politically correct without actually knowing why it is the right thing and without actually believing it. Hello, kinder kids can do that, so be smart and mean what you say.

Ah Im finally going to renew my fashion sense while trying to lose weight. Im so bored here, i feel like the first thing Ima do when Im back would be, getting some drinks alone in section 8, passed out just right when Im home, so I dont have to fucking deal with my the new and great deco since I have nothing to do with it. The next day, Art Deco Exhibition in NGV and then probly Stephens Fashion Show. Get drunk again and pass out.

I dunno what Im talking about. Bye, I miss you all and I miss my oldself.

No comments: