Sunday, May 30, 2010

Le French

On the night when The Architect kissed someone else.
I met this guy, (strangely they look kind of alike)
He's French, he's a PhD student in literature.
He's kinda funny, I love his accent.
At one point he forgot my name
so I told him to give me a nickname
He called me bugs bunny.
I told him I made yummy tarte tatin.
He said, that came from my hometown, Normandy.
Later that night he told a story of
when he and his partner went traveling together.
But then I get that they broken up.
And then I get that the ex was indeed a girl.
We talked a lot more, and he said
he doesn't believe in sexuality.
He believe everything comes from the heart.
"It's doesn't matter who you are."
Then again I asked him,
"But Im asking if I have any chance
to take you out on an indonesian dinner."
He said, yes, I think I like you.
"But Im not looking for a relationship" he said.
So I reply, "Me neither.
Why can't we just hang out, and talk some more."
He said, "I should get your number."
I kissed him before I go, and thought
there's nothing wrong with 2 broken hearts
trying to talk about how world is, right?

2 comments:

eRmOdi said...

You're so right. There is nothing wrong in two broken hearts trying to talk about how the world is....or how it might be, for that matter. Through the heartbreak in your story, I see beauty and hope. Thanks. I randomly stumbled upon it tonight and am glad for it.

Anonymous said...

beautiful.